Induction Heater, 6 pcs.
When using the inductive heating, an alternating magnetic field is generated at the workpiece surface. The change of direction in this field causes in interaction with the electrical resistance heating of the workpiece.
This makes it possible to heat up metals quickly and easily. In just 15 seconds M12 nuts and bolts are heated up to more than + 800°C. The induction heater is an indispensable aid in any automotive repair shop.
Scope of supply:
• Induction heater
• Induction cable Ø19 mm / M8
• Induction cable Ø26 mm / M12
• Flexible induction cable length 1000 mm
• Induction pad for flat heat input
• Carrying case
• Supply voltage: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
• Power consumption: 1.5 kVA
• Operating frequency: 25-60 kHz, automatic setting
• Overload protection: yes
• Auto fan control: yes
• Test mark: EN 60336-1 and 3
• Dimension: 200 x 140 x 75 mm (LxWxH)
• Weight: 4.5 kg