Headlight Preparation Set
This set is a complete professional set for easy and rapid purification of turbid and weathered plastic slip headlamps, plastic discs of caravans and scratched motorcycle
1x abrasive paste SAS 1 l
1x polymer high gloss 2000/1 l
2x polishing sponge, white 95×30 mm
2x polishing sponge, black 95×30 mm
1x polishing disc 73 mm soft
3x microfiber cloth
5x abrasion 77/2000
5x abrasion 77/4000
Instructions for use:
1. Mask off adjoining surfaces.
2. Clean headlights with insect remover and use the microfiber cloth afterwards.
3. First wet grinding process with abrasion 2000. Choose minimum velocity and matt surface evenly.
4. Second wet grinding process with abrasion 4000. Choose minimum velocity and matt surface evenly.
5. Polish with polishing sponge white and abrasive paste SAS. Adjust velocity to 1 U/min. Wipe all residues with microfiber cloth off.
6. Seal with wafer sponge black and polymer high gloss 2000. Adjust velocity to 1 U/min. Wipe all residues with microfiber cloth off.